To rent vest OR to buy your own home
Thinking of selling your home Should you sell or turn it into an investment
Should you spend money on upgrading your home OR redirect your money into another investment
Joint ventures… Do they make sense?
Where Should Property Investors Be Buying Right Now?
To Buy Your Home Or Buy An Investment Property?
Should You Invest In Cash Flow Or Capital Growth Properties?
Is A Property Manager Worth The Cost?
What Are The Pros & Cons Of Buying New
Should You Be Renovating To Increase Your Rent
How Can You Come Out On Top At Auction
Do You Really Need A Buyers Agent To Secure A Great Investment
Is Property Flipping Really A Viable Strategy
Are You On A Tight Budget But Wanting To Get Into Your First Investment
Are Renovations Really Worth It?
Are Dual Income Investments Worth The Hype?
Q&A Session with Paul Glossop – Part 3
Q&A Session with Paul Glossop – Part 2
Q&A Session with Paul Glossop – Part 1
Why this property master didn’t take the leap
3 Things Property Investors Should Consider To Be A Gun At Auctions
How Is Each Property Market Really Performing?
- How saving money can actually cost you money
- Reflections and predictions: How to make sure you don’t go broke when rates rise
- Does high yield result in low capital growth? No, not by a long shot!
- Why I bought at the top of Sydney’s property cycle and delighted about it
- Earn $80k p.a. or less? This one’s for you…
- The markets with the most and limited potential across the country
- The cash flow situation for each state and territory
- The current market indicators affecting values
- The top 5 fundamentals of property investing
- Why council zoning changes are your best insight into future capital growth
- Rentvesting; what are the true numbers?
- How to build a large investment property portfolio on an average income
- 3 reasons to invest in property now
- What’s in store for the property market for the 2016/2017 financial year?
- What’s the secret to making money in property?
- 5 easy ways to spot a hotspot
- How to achieve both cash flow and capital growth
- Is Aussie real estate undergoing the Manhattan effect?
- 5 characteristics of an up-and-coming hotspot
- Units versus houses: Which is the better investment?
- Delaying your investment could cost you serious money
- Why investing while you rent makes sense
- Don’t invest yourself out of the market
- Why positive cash flow is imperative
- To sell or refinance?
- What your equity can do for you
- Hidden equity opportunities
- How to buy site unseen
- Could this strategy be the cash cow you need?